MichCummings

MichCummings

Shadowfever (Fever, #5) - Karen Marie Moning Since I read the first four books in the series well over a year ago, I had to go back and re-read them all before this book was published, and I'm really glad I did. It kept the dangling questions at the forefront of my mind. Ms. Moning answers all of them, except one. And the one she doesn't answer, she makes us understand the fact that Mac is fine without an answer, so I am good with that!

This book is an emotional roller coaster of a ride, from who was the protective beast that Mac kills, to who killed her sister and who is the Unseelie King. Not to pat myself on the back, but I knew who the beast was, who it had to be to make any sense at all. However, I was pretty thrown by the plot twists surrounding the Unseelie King and the Sinsar Dubh. And it was pretty heartwrenching to find out who the beast under the garage was.

Everything was tied up really well, there is a HEA, and the story is complete, but I still felt really sad that I am no longer inhabiting that world.